We offer a wide range of earthing accessories like earth rod, earthing coupler, split connected clamp, earth rod to cable clamp and rod to tape clamp. Among these earthing accessories, coupler is available in round and hexagonal shapes. U bolts, square tape clamp, brass earth clamps, DC tape clip, flat type test clamp and multi points.
- Size : 3/4", 5/8", 16 mm and 20 mm
- Application : Available in round and hexagonal shapes in length of 50, 60 and 70 mm
Rod to Tape Clamp (A TYPE)
- Size : 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1"
Split Connected Clamp
- Size : 9.5 mm, 16 mm and 20 mm
- Application : Manufactured in gunmetal and naval brass, complete with bolt, washer and two lock nuts
Earthing Rods / Plates & Accessories
- Solid Copper Earth Rods
- Swaged Earth Rods (250 Microns)
- Earth Rod Accessories
- Earth Rod Fittings
- Copper Bonded Earth Plates / Latice Copper
- Tape Clip / Saddles, Square Clamps
- Available in TWO terminal sizes : A-D for conductors of 2.5 mm2 - 10 MM2 & A-E for conductors of 2.5 MM2-16 MM 2 A-E being identified by its BLUE label.
- Designed & manufactured under strict and approved quality control procedures, adhering to BS 951 standards.
- Available in TWO colour types : RED for non corrosive dry atmosphere & BLUE for corrosive or humid conditions.
- Easily adapted to conductor sizes upto 50 MM2 by using one of the three cable sockets.
- Available in THREE standard band lengths to suit pipe diaineters of : 12mm - 32mm, 32mm - 5Omm, 5Omm - 75mm.
- Larger bands available on specific orders (please specify pipe diameter).
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||PACK QTY.|
|ET14||ET15||ET16||Clamp for pipe Dia. 12mm - 32mm||20||500|
|ET14/2||ET15/2||ET16/2||Clamp for pipe Dia. 32mm - 50mm||20||500|
|ET14/3||ET15/3||ET16/3||Clamp for pipe Dia. 12mm - 32mm||20||500|
From purchase to installation to inspection of APPLE EARTHING CLAMPS, we have colour coded our whole range. The ET14 STIRRUP is colour coded RED & is manufactured from BRASS and is only suitable for clean dry atmospheric conditions. The ET15 & ET16 STIRRUPS are colour coded BLUE & are manufactured from PHOSPHOR BRONZE and are suitable for all environments. The ETI4 & ET15 have ANODIZED ALUMINIUM labels indicating terminaI sizes A to D (2.5mm- 16mm conductors)
|PRODUCT||TERMINAL SIZE||STIRRUP COLOUR|
|ET14 SERIES||2.5mm2 X 10mm2||RED|
|ET15 SERIES||2.5mm2 X 10mm2||BLUE|
|ET16 SERIES||2.5mm2 X 16mm2||BLUE|